Viva la Vida!


Coldplay, my all-time fave band from forever ago, blessed us with their amazing presence last Tuesday! Of course, my trusty Coldplay partner, Laura got ahead of the game to make sure we got tix on time. Their playlist was a great mixture of their old stuff, with some of the new album songs. Chris melted me when he played Green Eyes with just him and the piano under the spotlight. Way to bring it back...old school.


So we were trying to "call" which song they would encore with. Lars totally thought it was going to be Shiver, and I was pretty definite it was going to be Yellow. I mean come on, why else would I wear that color sweater? I do have to say that although this year's concert was definitely shorter than the other one we'd gone to, I'm definitely glad I went! It was an awesome time!!

No comments: