Gobble-dy Wobble-dy!


This year our Thanksgiving was spent at home, here in Atlanta! We had our immediate Mississippi crew come up for some yummy eats, followed by shifts of local visitors to share our thanks!


Stacey tried out her new Cupcake Heaven caulking gun and made the most beautiful and quite tasty Red Velvet cupcakes from scratch! I had one for breakfast the next morning!


Our family got to meet Kevin's family this year, and we all shared a long-lasting Thanksgiving lunch feast! We all went back for seconds, and had tons of desserts! I think we'll be eating the leftovers for the rest of the weekend! My all time favorite would have to be my mom's Broccoli Cheese casserole and the yummy smashed sweet potatoes with marshmallows!


Kevin's sister, Nancy, and her boyfriend, Craig.


Little Anna devouring the yummy cream cheese icing!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

yummy yummy cupcakes!!

Cat said...

yummy food; I'm so jealous! send me that cupcake recipe :)
btw, you look totally awesome in coral pink!