It's Tricky to Rock Around!

So this Halloween we got crazy and dressed up to make total fools of ourselves. That's all halloween is about, right? My understanding of Halloween costumes is that it's the only time for for chicks to be excused for lookin like complete ho's! And of course, my costume of Eskiho fulfilled that. At least I wasn't the only one! I would have to say my faves were: african baby mama, jamaica-mon, lance armstrong w/steroid shots in his arse, and a whoopie cushion.


All in all, we had a blast getting to live it up incognito, and bust out some moves! Of course we made Maggie detour to the closest Chinese restaurant for our night cap! What else is better than BBQ Corner II at 1:30 am?! That was the best dinner I've had in a while. Wonton Noodle Soup & Soy Sauce Chicken Mmm!


1 comment:

Pauline said...

I can't believe I finished that whole bowl...wow!