At least that midget's massive fro helps with his height!

This weekend was a fun-filled time to catch up with good friends and just kick-it. My good friend Laura came up to the ATL so we could celebrate her recently passing the Bar!! Awesome, I know! Now I can have a lawyer for the next time I decide to steal a scarecrow!

So we got to hang out with Thomas and watch Georgia barely win vs. Kentucky! I swear I thought it was going to be another upsetting repeat from last weekend. I am disappointed in you GA! But at least you pulled it off the last minute. Just my style!


To begin the night of celebration, Laura totally deserved a delectable Asian sandwich! With a bloody mary on the side! Tasty!


So apparently, random strangers like to think we'd have beautiful Hasian babies? Thanks, I think, Miss Kroger Bakery lady? Awkwaard!

This was the midget who would not let his vertically-challenged-self lose out on the night scene. I think he had fun livin' it up, throwin back the fro wit style! Crazy dude. Totally made my night!

No comments: