Karma Chameleon


So I know this is long overdue, but I promised I would post pictures from the crazy scarecrow stealing night! We were contemplating whether to dump the body in a dumpster out back, or to dress him up in a hawaiian shirt and a straw hat, and put a sign on him that says, "Back from Vaca!" But our instincts kept telling us to do the right thing, and apologize and return him to his rightful owner. I know this is a lame ending to the story, but I just know my karma has to be in less jeopardy now that we attempted to correct our drunken foolery.



So along with my guilt and embarrassment, Chris was a lot more devastated and shameful of the whole happening at work, so we decided to play a little prank on her! We got a guy friend to call the office, ask for her, and say he was Sargeant Jones from the Alpharetta Police Dept. following up on a complaint of stolen property to pick her up and take her back to the station. Of course when she answered, she was freaking out with sweaty palms, and the biggest shock on her face. Talk about priceless. Yay for Friday Pranks!

No comments: