Refound Passion


It's been since Jan since I've posted anything. Life has been good and oh-so-crazy! With each and every day there is always something going on in the different avenues of my life! I wanted to share with you my most recent musings in the art department. Through my good friend and mentor at work, Mary Erna, I have found a new safe haven to persue my passions in fine art and painting. Here at the mueo studio, I've found myself losing track of time painting and sharing good company with like-minded folks who have this instinctive need to create. I know this sounds self-indulgent, but whenever I come here, I feel like it's a getaway from everything and I can clear my mind and really focus on improving the way I see.



The current painting I am working on now, which captures the treelined pathway at the Champ Elysees, is actually a surprise b-day gift for Matt's mom. I'm somewhat happy with how it's turning out with the texture and monet-ish qualities. But I foresee at least 4-8 more hours of work into it until it's done! Check back and I'll show you a progression from beginning to framing it at the end!

No comments: