Blue Skies and Green Pastures



I know it's been like decades since I've posted! The beginning of this year has already been extremely jam-packed full of fun events and busy schedules... but, I feel like with this new year ahead of me, I want to take the time to really embrace NEW opportunities each month. I've made it a goal to try at least something life-changingly new. So far, I have scoped out what adventures await me...

Jan: Figure drawing classes, Kansas City trip, Wailers Concert
Feb: Enota Sweat Lodge, Columbus trip?, Delta Spirit Concert
Mar: Snowboarding in New Hampshire
April: Charleston, maybe a 5k?

Even though those might not sound like super life-changing occasions, I've never been to any of these places before... And I think going to new places, seeing new cultures, and experiencing new environments can really bring out something surprising in you. It's all about keeping an open-mind...exploring...and most of all, learning.

So watch out 2009!! I'm coming full force and ready to pounce with sweet ambition! Moo.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I like your New Years Resolution and obviously I'm partaking in one of those events each month!!! Can't wait for our new experiences and memories in 2009!

Cat said...

So, how goes the resolution? It's February, did you get your fun and adventurous spirit on last month?