The Color of Changes in Time



This past weekend Matt and I decided it was time to cruise up to north Georgia and check out what Momma nature has been doing to the scenery up there. Of course with my crazy polarized sunglasses they made everything look twenty different shades of neon colors. Imagine if I sported 3-D glasses? I think my eyes would have blown up.

The crisp cool, but sunny weather was perfect for a top-down ride in the coupe. And I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day to end the relaxing weekend. The way the sunlight hit the trees created such a surreal environment. It was such a good idea to get out and enjoy being outside! Here's a shot of one of the outlooks we walked down to at Fort Mountain State Park near Chatsworth, GA. I advise you get your butt up there before all of the foliage is gone! Here's a site that stays updated you can check the best places to go.

No comments: