Wacky Contest Day!

I thought this would be a fun creative juice flowing day! Ever since I woke up today I knew I had some challenges to face...getting a new website up and pondering the future. I found this awesome site, www.bludomain.com that hosts really cool Flash sites for portfolios and such. And since I am low on cash, I'd figure I would bank in somehow with winning either a free site or freebie in their hourly contests celebrating their 7th birthday!

The first challenge was to take a picture of yourself with a 7 on your face written in lipstick. Submitted photos had to be 125 x 125 pixels. Prize: Free site + New pair of Nike's from nike.com!



My face is up on their blogpost, but not a winner! :( http://www.bludomain.com/blog.cfm?postID=627

My 2nd challenge has been to take a picture with 7 articles of clothing. Photo should be 500 px high. The prize is a FREE site, and a bose sound dock station! Please note, this is all improv, while I am at work during my lunch break...

No comments: