Velkomen!

The sights and sounds of nature are so calming, especially if you get to watch the sun set over a quiet and restful horizon of mountains. The beauty of everything that is existing around you keeps you humble and appreciative of your life. Knowing that these events in nature happen everyday in beautiful, remote areas makes you wonder...where have I been this whole time?? It lives on constantly, and awaits your next visit from the busy city life. I can't wait to share this experience with new people! They will understand where I'm coming from once they are in nature's element.

4 comments:

AM Ashley said...

Wow jwhoa! That is awesome, thanks for jumping on the bandwagon... I like to know whats up with my friends. Glad you became one with nature this weekend, maybe I should try that sometime. Love love love

Pauline said...

How am I not surprised that you are doing this on your weekend? :) Your blog should be titled something about nature! Just kidding! Thanks for checking out those camping sites for Oktoberfest!

brittzamo said...

Cool, now we can see everything that you are up to...as if myspace and facebook weren't enough!

AM Ashley said...

So, i thought you were going to keep up with this thing... I keep checking back for new stuff